meanstwin: (three victims?  but that means...)
[personal profile] meanstwin
[ The feed is a shakycam shot of a kitchenette you probably don't recognize, but there are about half a dozen fairies scrambling in the open refrigerator, bits of food strewn on fairies and door and floor, and one sprawled out on an oven door. ]

Um... everyone... I think I found a way to distract them.

[ Thomas yelps as another fairy whips past and into the shot. Its friend's back makes a very good ramp for climbing into the cabinet with the meat. ]

Date: 2011-11-28 06:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Hoffman is still dripping with goo. He's wearing his black jacket however. Perhaps it is time to get it drycleaned with blood pie all over it.]

...Are they getting the pies from you then?

Date: 2011-11-28 09:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
N-no, I... don't have anything like that in there.

...what happened to you?

Date: 2011-11-28 09:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Hoffman is about to reply before a pie lands-on his head.]

...I opened a door onto one. Now everywhere I go there are these damn...pies-

[he picks the crust out of his hair] They seem to be slowing down though. You say food gets them to stop?

Date: 2011-11-28 09:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
[ His hand flies to his mouth. ] It only lasts until it runs out, I think. I might know what to do next, but...

Date: 2011-11-28 09:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
...Do you need help.

[Serious business face]

Date: 2011-11-28 09:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
I-if you can handle it with them following you around then please?

Spam?

Date: 2011-11-28 10:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
I'll be there in....twenty.

[Hoffman is dripping pie when he arrives. He's got his hood down-there is no point in trying to resist it given that his hair is caked with the stuff. However, the minute that the door opens-Thomas might see a pie floating above Hoffman's head.]

Re: Spam?

Date: 2011-11-28 10:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
[ Thomas does notice the pie, and he's seen enough Tom and Jerry to know what's about to happen next. He dashes up to Hoffman and takes his hand to pull him out of the way, calling out as he does. ]

Re: Spam?

Date: 2011-11-28 10:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[The pie hits with a splat on the ground outside. Hoffman is looking around before wiping a hand over his eyes.]

God...I can actually see. [he grins] Thank you. I-are they still distracted?

spam :9

Date: 2011-11-29 04:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
[ He turns his head backwards to look and nods in more of an up-and-down vibration than a nod. ] What were you planning?

Re: spam :9

Date: 2011-11-29 04:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Hoffman stops short]

...I thought you had a plan.

Re: spam :9

Date: 2011-11-29 04:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
Just "getting them out of here". Not really a way to do it.

Re: spam :9

Date: 2011-11-29 04:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Cue an exasperated look] I thought you might have a plan!

[His lips press together] ...What'[s the food situation like?

Re: spam :9

Date: 2011-11-29 04:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
[ He waves Hoffman over to look in the refrigerator, though far enough away that none of the fairies notice their presence. They're too absorbed in the top shelf with the drink bottles, to notice anything other than the juice waterfall one of them's made. ]

I think we've got a little time.

spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Hoffman eyeballs the food before looking back.]

....Do you have any jars?

Re: spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
I should. [ He gestures to a shelf behind him, then crouches down to open it himself while avoiding the mess on the floor. ]

Re: spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
[Hoffman is all cop.]

...Do you have a bag or a suitcase.

Re: spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
There should be some garbage bags on the same shelf. [ He's still a little puzzled ]

Re: spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] expectremorse.livejournal.com
No. A suitcase.

[Hoffman crouches a little lower]

...Something you can zip up. I've got a plan.


Re: spaaam

Date: 2011-11-29 05:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
[ He dashes over to the broom closet and reaches up into the top shelf, precariously balancing a suitcase on one hand as he tries to pull it out. ]

[text]

Date: 2011-11-29 05:38 am (UTC)

[still video]

Date: 2011-11-29 05:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
Can you get a lot of food, or do you have any?

[still text]

Date: 2011-11-29 05:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theviralsource.livejournal.com
Don't have any with me now, but I can get some.

Date: 2011-11-29 05:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theviralsource.livejournal.com
Any particular type of food?

Date: 2011-11-29 06:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
Sorry, but they've thrown so much around I can't tell what they've eaten.

Date: 2011-11-29 06:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theviralsource.livejournal.com
I'm sure I can find something.

Date: 2011-11-29 06:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] meanstwin.livejournal.com
Good luck. The kitchen should still be open, I think and I should probably be there

Date: 2011-11-29 06:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theviralsource.livejournal.com
That doesn't matter.

Profile

meanstwin: (Default)
Thomas MacLaine

March 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
222324 25262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 08:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios